The signal is positive and positive when FLC stock is Margin-granted again
Accordingly, the fact that HOSE's allowed to re-issue Margin to FLC shares is because FLC Group has overcome the previous shortcomings that stocks were included in the portfolio ineligible for margin trading. According to the separate Financial Statements and the 2020 Consolidated Financial Statements of 2020 after the audit have just been announced, FLC Group has a profit after tax of approximately 160 billion VND.
|Good and positive signal when FLC shares are granted Margin back / https://kinhtexaydung.petrotimes.vn|
Previously, due to the heavy influence from the Covid 19 epidemic, FLC Group recorded the after-tax profit of the parent company's shareholders on the semi-annual reviewed consolidated financial statement of 2020 as a negative number. However, the business has quickly adapted to the new situation and quickly overcame difficulties, so in the last two quarters of 2020, FLC had a profit of over 421 billion VND before tax and reached 308 billion after tax, far exceeding the plan for 2020 is assigned by the general meeting of shareholders.
Thanks to the rebound in business results, apart from the re-provision of margin, in the last 5 sessions, FLC shares have had good price increases with soaring liquidity. At the end of the session on 12/3/2021, each FLC share was priced at 6,900 dong, increasing by 4.23% compared to the previous session.
- Stock market news on February 25: A lot of shaking occurred, making the session dramatic
- Fast news on the stock market on February 24: VN Index fell, the market "missed an appointment" to reach 1,180 points
- Stock market news on February 23: SHB increased liquidity - 31 million shares were transferred
- Stock market news on February 22: VN Index was fortunate to keep the light green
- Stock market news on February 19: The market corrected slightly after 3 consecutive gaining sessions