STB closed the list to attend the annual shareholder meeting of 2021
Accordingly, the last trading date of STB shares to close the list of shareholders entitled to attend the General Meeting of Shareholders is March 19, 2021 and the meeting time is expected to take place on April 23. 2021.
In terms of the format of the meeting, STB will base on the situation of the Covid-19 epidemic and decide to meet together or online. The expected venue for the event is White Place Convention Center, 194 Hoang Van Thu, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City. STB will make specific announcements to Shareholders on the bank's webside and mass media.
In 2020, STB's pre-tax profit increased by 3.8% compared to 2019 and reached VND 3,339 billion; Profit after tax increased 9.2%, reaching VND 2,682 billion.
Total assets of STB, as of December 31, 2020, reached VND 492,637 billion, an increase of 8.6% over the same period in 2019. Customer deposit revenue increased by 6.8%, reaching VND 427,972 billion. The ratio of NPLs to total outstanding loans decreased to 1.7%.
Currently, STB has a nationwide network of branches / transaction offices with more than 561 branches / transaction offices located in 51 major cities and provinces. Most of them are in Ho Chi Minh City with 184 branches / transaction offices. Hanoi with 63 branches / transaction offices.
Currently, STB shares are traded on the HOSE and is one of the stocks with top trading volume on this exchange. At the end of this trading session on February 19, 2021, each STB share was priced at VND 18,700 with a total matched volume of 22,590,900 units.
- Fast news on the stock market on February 24: VN Index fell, the market "missed an appointment" to reach 1,180 points
- Stock market news on February 23: SHB increased liquidity - 31 million shares were transferred
- Stock market news on February 22: VN Index was fortunate to keep the light green
- Stock market news on February 19: The market corrected slightly after 3 consecutive gaining sessions
- Bamboo Airways' weekly flight operation from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City entered the top 2